BALTIMORE/DC ONE CARNIVAL PARADE LINEUP 2022
Saturday’s 1 ½-mile parade features a stream of floats, eye-catching costumes, and the hip-swaying sounds of soca music.
Parade Date & Time: Saturday, July 9, 2022; 12 Noon – 5:00 PM
Parade Start: 900 E 33rd Street, Baltimore MD 21218
Parade End: Clifton Park, Baltimore MD 21213
Beginning at the 900 block of 33rd Street in Baltimore, Maryland, the parade proceeds east on 33rd Street, then turns right on The Alameda and continues south across Harford Road to enter Clifton Park via St. Lo Drive.
The parade is expected to last approximately five (5) hours with the last participating band crossing the Harford and St. Lo Drive intersection by 5:00 pm.
Following the parade, a festival continues at Lake Clifton Park until 10:00 pm.
BALTIMORE/DC ONE CARNIVAL 2022 PARADE LINE-UP AND INSTRUCTIONS
The parade route remains the same as in 2019. However, for this year, trucks can assemble on St. Lo Dr Baltimore, MD 21213 between Harford Road and Heritage High School (at the end of parade route, across from Lake Clifton Park), to set up from 5:00 p.m. on Friday July 8, 2022 and sound check from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday July 9, 2022.
At 11:00 a.m. or earlier all vehicles will travel to the start of the parade @ E 33rd St & Elleslie Ave. Parade assembles at the 900 Block of E 33rd St. & Ellerslie Ave. starting @ 11:00 a.m. on Saturday 7/9/22. ABSOLUTELY NO MUSICAL AMPLIFICATION BEFORE 11:00 AM ON 7/9/22. No trucks are allowed to set-up or sound check along E. 33rd on Saturday morning 7/9/22. All Bands/Troupes must be ready to move by 12:00 pm sharp.
Directions to Lake Clifton Park & Parade Route from downtown (for small trucks and passenger vehicles). Take I- 95N to I-395 (Downtown) B.More; Make right on Pratt St. and go through Downtown; Make Left on S.Washington St. and travel north to Lake Clifton Park on your left. N. Washington St. turns into St. Lo Dr. which turns into The Alameda then bare left onto 33rd St. to Ellerslie Ave (This is the parade route). Dignitaries and Other Community groups will line up at front of parade
NOTE: JUDGING WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE ALAMEDA & KENNEDY ST. (TWO BLOCKS BEFORE HARFORD RD).
PARADE LINEUP 2022
- EXTRAVAGANZA MARCHING UNIT “MARCHING BAND”
- WE LIL’ BAND “BACK TO BASICS-PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS”
- ANTIGUA SITY LITERS “ UNITY”
- KANAVAL “NAP BOULE”
- ROOTS & CULTURE “MASH UP, A TRIBUTE TO BLAXX”
- TRINI’S TRIBES & CULTURE “DIFFERENT TRIBES OF OUR CULTURE”
- S. PADDLE “SIERRA LEONE MASK PARADE & CULTURE”
- KAOS AND CIGNECHA MAS “MASK INVASION”
- BLUE TANTRUM MAS “SURVIVORS”
- COLOR ME CRAZY “WE OUT AND BAD ON D ROAD”
- ISLAND OASIS “THE AWAKENING OF CARNIVAL”
- DC JAB JAB POSSE “ WET IZ WET (FOAM AND BACCHANAL”
- SWEET SWEET JAMAICA “A TRIBUTE TO BREAST CANCER”
- COASTAL BREEZE MAS “INFUSION (ORISHA)”
- MORE CAMO POSSE “CAMO CAUSING TROUBLE”
- SHACOMBA MOCKO JUMBIES “STILT DANCERS”
- SHORTMUS PRODUCTION “TAKING MAS TO THE WORLD”
- ZANDOLEE “PAINT AND POWDER”
- HORIZON STEELBAND “STEEL PAN”